Sunday, September 27, 2015

Man defeated by beauty 2 - 0 (final score)

Hey kids,

I know, I know : you want to see my new creations, I used to post a bunch of new pictures every two weeks or so. But the life outside internet has kept me busy most of the summer. Still : I'm back at work this week-end. Tomorrow or Tuesday I'll share a new variation on the " Waiting for her turn " theme, and I'll send to the VIPs a new private medical picture (CFNM style).
And because I don't want you to click here without saving a beautiful image, maybe you will enjoy like me this piece I've found by Kazak, a Russian artist. 

Cheers !

AleX




2 comments:

  1. What a fucking freak! If I wasnt too busy working Id kick the living hell outta him and stomp on his balls. Whatever, he can look all he wants because hell never have a girl anywhere close to as hot as me. I guess I have a little time to tease him a little
    Princess Ceara Lynch

    ReplyDelete