Saturday, October 12, 2013

Co-workers 1973 (so difficult to hide his emotions)

When the young accountant at the underwear company joins his co-workers at the annual marketing exhibition, it's a bit of a shock !
__________

For you VIPs, I've joined two pictures in high resolution that helped me make the picture above. It's from magazines I've ordered on Ebay thanks to your donations, so it's just another way to give you the return.

__________

The thing is, this week I've been working on a " women in big trouble " update, not men. And then I started making the picture above to make a break... I guess you'll have the " women in trouble " next week instead : )

2 comments:

  1. Very good awkward expression from the accountant and love the look on the ladies faces

    Looking forward to the women in trouble update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much mackaie, I love their expressions indeed
      The "women in trouble" update is out !
      Cheers

      Delete